Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Christer Morén <ch...@omgroup.com> on 2000/07/18 10:55:26 UTC

initial-page-number="auto-odd"

Hi, have tried the fop-0_13_0 release, don't know if these questions have been
asked before
so here we go:

<fo:page-sequence initial-page-number="auto-odd">

This works fine when it comes to numbering the pages, but wouldn't it be nice if
a blank
page is inserted if the last page before also was an odd numbered page??

I also tried to use a list inside another list, but the <fo:list-item-label>'s
inside the second
doesn't appear at the correct place. See my wonderfull art piece below ;)

1.   list1 item1

           list2 item1
                /\

          item-label appears here