Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Shubhada <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/21 22:56:27 UTC

HELP Request Urgent :Druid on Docker

Hi Team,

I am trying to deploy Apache-Druid on Docker.
Docker image is build successfully. Docker-stack looks good.

All the services start ,when services are deployed all Druid services
co-ordinator, broker, middle matter are failing to connect to zookeeper at
2181.

Not sure why these components are looking for localhost:2181 , while
docker-stack has zookeeper host name as "zookeeper"?

Any pointers would be of great help.

Please help me to point to correct docker file and docker compose for
latest version of Druid on Docker.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubhada