Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Indika Kumara <in...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 16:17:04 UTC

Assigned to 5261 bug in Apache Derby

Re: Assigned to 5261 bug in Apache Derby

Posted by Indika Kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
this is my user Id Kumara1234

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Can you please add these comments, and attach your proposed change,
directly to the issue in JIRA?

We prefer to use the JIRA system for collecting all these comments and
patch proposals, because it keeps the discussions organized and helps us
keep track of which bug is in which state.

Once you have logged in to JIRA, go to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5261, look under the "More"
menu for "Attach Files".

In the Attach Files dialog, you will be able to specify your patch file,
and you will also be able to add your notes and findings about your
investigations as a comment.

thanks,

bryan

Re: Assigned to 5261 bug in Apache Derby

Posted by Indika Kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
I have fixed DERBY-5261 bug.
When it is run with the command  "java -jar derbynet.jar abc" it give same
error twice. I searched what was the error. I was able to find it in java
file "NetworkServerControlImpl.java" at lines 2476 and 2309.Same error
message print  in the method "private int findCommand(String [] args)"(line
2476) and calling place of it(line 2309). after I commented line 2476 and
test it again with the command "java -jar derbynet.jar abc" then it print
error message once only.

I attach patch file with this.

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Indika Kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
I have  fixed DERBY-5261 bug but i don;t know how to patch and report it.
Can you help me.

Posted by Indika Kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
I got user id. It is Kumara1234 ,I want to assign to DERBY-5261
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5261> issue.

Posted by Indika Kumara <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Indika Kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
I don't know how to create Jira user Id,please help me.