Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Thomas Kratz <ei...@googlemail.com> on 2010/04/20 11:11:55 UTC

[vysper] trouble after re-connect

Hi all (Bernd ?)

sadly I got no response up to now.
I really urgently need to fix this. Maybe I have to put in more information.

Please help me :)

I use a custem authorization implementation ( but I don't think this
is the trouble, at least I don't see it in the API)
that goes like

public class DatabaseUserAuthorization implements UserAuthorization,
		AccountManagement {

	private static final Logger log = Logger
			.getLogger(DatabaseUserAuthorization.class);
	private UserDAO userDAO;

	public DatabaseUserAuthorization() {

		userDAO = (UserDAO) ContextProvider.getContext().getBean("userDAO");
	}

	public void addUser(String username, String password) {
	}

	public boolean verifyCredentials(Entity jid, String passwordCleartext,
			Object credentials) {
		return verify(jid.getFullQualifiedName(), passwordCleartext);
	}

	public boolean verifyCredentials(String username, String passwordCleartext,
			Object credentials) {
		return verify(username, passwordCleartext);
	}

	public boolean verifyAccountExists(Entity jid) {
		return findUser(jid.getBareJID().getFullQualifiedName()) != null;
	}

	private boolean verify(String username, String passwordCleartext) {
		User user = findUser(username);
		return passwordCleartext.equals(user.getPasswd());
	}

	private User findUser(String username) {
		int pos = username.indexOf('@');
		String login = username.substring(0, pos);
		if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
			log.debug("Searching for user :" + login);
		}
		User user = userDAO.findUser(login);
		return user;
	}
}

I connect with

public static XMPPConnection createConnection(String host) {
		ConnectionConfiguration connectionConfiguration = new ConnectionConfiguration(
				host);
		connectionConfiguration.setCompressionEnabled(false);
		connectionConfiguration.setSelfSignedCertificateEnabled(true);
		connectionConfiguration.setExpiredCertificatesCheckEnabled(false);
		// connectionConfiguration.setDebuggerEnabled(true);
		connectionConfiguration.setSASLAuthenticationEnabled(true);
		connectionConfiguration
				.setSecurityMode(ConnectionConfiguration.SecurityMode.required);
		XMPPConnection xmppCon = new XMPPConnection(connectionConfiguration);
		return xmppCon;
	}

and I disconnect with a plain disconnect();

This works after server startup for one single login. If I disconnect
and re-connect to the running server, I dont receive anything anymore.
My code worked painlessly with openfire (arg).

Regards Thomas

--
http://www.buchmanager.com
http://thomaskratz.blogspot.com

Re: [vysper] trouble after re-connect

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Thomas Kratz wrote:
> Hi all (Bernd ?)
>
> sadly I got no response up to now.

I responded about 1h after your original post.
Please refer to the mailing list.

  Bernd