Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Khamesra, SandeepX" <sa...@intel.com> on 2001/06/18 23:09:58 UTC

RE: User defined object as a request, literal XML as aresponse. P oss ible?!

Does any one have any code which returns XML as return value

Posted by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net>.
Hi,

I´ve asked in this news-group to similar problems. I need xml as return value
and also as argument and I don´t know how to formulate that in wsdl for some
windows-clients. I´m interested in some source-code also. Thanks

Oliver

Posted by Naggi Rao <na...@softhome.net>.
public Element getAllListings() in the addressBook example would give u more
insight

Posted by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net>.
Hi,