Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2011/08/26 01:17:18 UTC

How to enable "Submit patch" for an incubating project?

Hi!

I'm so used to "Submit patch" action available for TLPs such as
Hadoop/HBase/etc.
that I really would like to have something like that for Bigtop. What
does it take
to have it enabled? (I hope the answer is NOT graduating from the
incubator ;-)).

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: How to enable "Submit patch" for an incubating project?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Ah. I was expecting a comment. Sorry!

A.

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.