Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 23:18:12 UTC

"Good" way of storing/getting RadioGroup values inside a ListView

I have a scenario where there is a RadioGroup inside a ListView. so e.g.

(ListView of categories)
Upgrade Category 1 (Radio Group 1)
 - Radio upgrade option 1 (List view of options)
 - Radio upgrade option 2

Upgrade Category 2 (Radio Group 2)
- Radio upgrade option 3 (List view of options)

I dont have a "good" model object to represent this relationship due to
various reasons. The idea is to get the which radio buttons are selected. If
I just go by using temp model for each RadioGroup, I cant find a way to find
the wicketId of RadioGroup inside a ListView. so that container can do
getComponent(id).getModelObject() to get the selected radio button. I can
think of 1 way where the container has uses Map as a model and radio group
uses that inside a property model and have access to the values that way -
is there a better way?