Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Cevat Ikibas <ce...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/03 23:32:58 UTC

file name shown otomatically on he save window

hi:)
We built a new GUI for slide. we can download copy delete th efiles from
that GUI, my problem is , when I want to download the file  it does not show
the original file name for every file  otomatocally on th esave box it says
dirlist which is on eof the jsp files for GUI..
When iwant to download a file I want the name of files to be seen yto save
the file with the same name..

Is the problem clear,and does anybody have any expalnation for this
problem...
thanks