Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 18:48:41 UTC

[Announce] Spring Security for Tapestry5

Hi,

Thanks to Michael Gerzabek I've been able to put together a new
version of my Acegi Security
library for T5, based on the newer Acegi library renamed to Spring Security.

Basically there isn't much more changes from the old acegi except the
ability to protect file resources.

More information and example usage and application can be found here:
http://www.localhost.nu/java/tapestry-spring-security/

A side note to Acegi users: there will be a new release when Tapestry
5.0.15 is out the door, until then, 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT should work.

--
       regards,
       Robin

Re: [Announce] Spring Security for Tapestry5

Posted by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A side note to Acegi users: there will be a new release when Tapestry
> 5.0.15 is out the door, until then, 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT should work.

As promised, release 1.1.1 of tapestry5-acegi is now available at the
usual place.

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
You're probably right. I had first written the same document but for
tapestry-acegi but then changed it to tapestry-spring-security.
I'll create a new page with the tapestry-acegi version.

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Done

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToSecureWithAcegiAndLDAP

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.