Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2018/10/19 14:09:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committers, October 2018

Hi all,

Hot on the tail of the summer announcement comes our pre-Hallowe'en
celebration.

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming the following new
committers:

 - Xinyu Liu, author/maintainer of the Samza runner
 - Ankur Goenka, major contributor to portability efforts

And, as before, while I've noted some areas of contribution for each, most
important is that they are a valued part of our Beam community that the PMC
trusts with the responsibilities of a Beam committer [1].

A big thanks to both for their contributions.

Kenn

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committers, October 2018

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Congrats Ankur and Xinyu!

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.