Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srikanth Ramachandra <rs...@in.ibm.com> on 2003/12/15 14:01:49 UTC

Can we pass a SOAP Envelope directly to AXIS-WS

Hi All,

Currently AXIS supports the invocation of a web service by (constructing
and ) passing an instance of SOAPEnvelope.
E.g. Call.invoke(SOAPEnvelope env)

 - If we have a SOAP Message readily available is there a way to invoke the
web service by passing the SOAP Envelope as a string. This would save the
additional efforts of parsing the XML and converting it to an instance of
SOAP Envelope Object.

Any help is very much is appreciated !!!

Thanks and Regards,
srikanth
mailto: rsrikant@in.ibm.com