Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Xavier Arnaudin <ce...@teamaka.org> on 2003/10/31 12:17:45 UTC

Error rendering Velocity template: null

Hi,

I have problem on my portal. I'm using jetspeed + tomcat 4.1.24 with JDK 1.4.1_02-b06 on linux server.

My portal have a problem when i tried to edit PSML with PSML browser. Some PSML do correctly but some not correctly.

The error is :
org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Error rendering Velocity template: null

I have configurate in my admin.xreg

<portlet-entry name="PortletCustomizer" hidden="true"
        type="instance" application="false">
        <security role="PortalAdministrator"/>
        <security-ref parent="admin-only"/>

<portlet-entry name="PortletSetCustomizer" hidden="true"
        type="instance" application="false">
        <security role="PortalAdministrator"/>
        <security-ref parent="admin-only"/>

 <portlet-entry name="PsmlBrowser" hidden="false" type="ref"
        parent="CustomizerVelocity" application="false">
        <security role="PortalAdministrator"/>
        <security-ref parent="admin-only"/>

<portlet-entry name="PsmlForm" hidden="true" type="ref"
        parent="CustomizerVelocity" application="false">
        <security role="PortalAdministrator"/>
        <security-ref parent="admin-only"/>

I'm connecting on Role PortalAdministrator with no group in his profil.
The problem is in admin.xreg or on other file. Perhaps in PSML or portel configuration. So some help is coming.

Xavier.

RE: Error rendering Velocity template: null

Posted by Jeremy Ford <ca...@hotmail.com>.
Is there any information from the log files?  Any extra information that you
provide will be helpful.

Jeremy Ford