Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com> on 2012/04/25 03:27:52 UTC

[lucy-dev] Bylaws

Marvin Humphrey wrote on 3/28/12 7:55 PM:

>     LUCY-220 -- Draft bylaws for Apache Lucy TLP

We need to write some bylaws. I started a draft here:

 http://wiki.apache.org/lucy/DraftBylaws

It is based heavily on:

http://wiki.apache.org/gump/Drafts/ProjectBylaws

for no particular reason other than it was the first wiki-based google hit I
came across, and seemed to reflect boilerplate I found elsewhere.

The one key difference is that I changed the language on the 'Chair' section to
mandate an annual election.

Please edit/comment/discuss the draft I've put up there. When some reasonable
time has passed, we can call a VOTE on this list to ratify the Bylaws (which
action should itself be noted in the Bylaws ... /me adds that language).

Re: [lucy-dev] Bylaws

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@skife.org>.
This has worked well for DB

Re: [lucy-dev] Bylaws