Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Victor.T.Ying" <yu...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/12 05:40:34 UTC

FileUpload questions

Hi all,
   I have a question about the controller parameters
for file upload,I have to upload a file upto 100M,but
when I use the following settings to upload a small
file,the App server seems to be slow and consume a lot
of memory so that I have to set JVM heap to a larger
size,I am not sure which parameter can be
adjusted.Anyone knows
what's the best setting from performance point of
view.
Thanks.

<set-property property="bufferSize"
value="100000000"/>
<set-property property="maxFileSize" value="100M"/>
<set-property property="memFileSize" value="100M"/>