Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Andre <an...@fucs.org> on 2016/07/17 14:34:27 UTC

Master build failing?

All,

I've noticed the travis build is failing again.

Last working commit seems to be:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/4d4c525d9c74e81a50d582bd6b7f7045f1d322a6

After that all travis builds fail. From what I could gather the builds are
experiencing the following issue:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Extensions class loaders have already
been loaded.
	at org.apache.nifi.nar.NarClassLoaders.load(NarClassLoaders.java:67)
	at org.apache.nifi.controller.service.StandardControllerServiceProviderTest.setupSuite(StandardControllerServiceProviderTest.java:41)

Running org.apache.nifi.controller.service.TestStandardControllerServiceProvider
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 17.901
sec - in org.apache.nifi.controller.service.TestStandardControllerServiceProvider
Running org.apache.nifi.fingerprint.FingerprintFactoryTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.046
sec - in org.apache.nifi.fingerprint.FingerprintFactoryTest
Running org.apache.nifi.cluster.HeartbeatPayloadTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.014
sec - in org.apache.nifi.cluster.HeartbeatPayloadTest

Results :

Tests in error:
  StandardControllerServiceProviderTest.setupSuite:41 » IllegalState
Extensions ...

Re: Master build failing?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
very strange - thanks for flagging.  Will look into it