Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Liviu Nicoara <ni...@roguewave.com> on 2006/03/01 22:57:06 UTC

more vector tests: capacity and modifiers

Two tests in this post which are the result of restructuring previous tests:

- 23.vector.modifiers.cpp:
  - test insert and erase complexity (part of former vector.cpp)
  - test insert, insert range and insert "at-end" (whole former
    vector_modifiers.cpp)
  - test push_back (whole former vector_push_back.cpp)
- 23.vector.capacity.cpp tests:
  - test reserve/capacity complexity (part of former vector.cpp)

vector<bool> and vector<user-defined-types> are left.

Liviu

Re: more vector tests: capacity and modifiers

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Liviu Nicoara wrote:
> Two tests in this post which are the result of restructuring previous tests:

Thanks!

> - 23.vector.modifiers.cpp:
>   - test insert and erase complexity (part of former vector.cpp)
>   - test insert, insert range and insert "at-end" (whole former
>     vector_modifiers.cpp)
>   - test push_back (whole former vector_push_back.cpp)

Committed thus:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=383002&view=rev

> - 23.vector.capacity.cpp tests:
>   - test reserve/capacity complexity (part of former vector.cpp)

I extended this test a bit and committed it here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=382999&view=rev

> vector<bool> and vector<user-defined-types> are left.

Looking forward to seeing them!
Martin