Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Alex Yiu <ay...@us.oracle.com> on 2000/02/10 01:57:23 UTC

bug db for Tomcat

Hi,

I have encountered a bug in Tomcat 3.0 and 3.1, when I tried to run the
tag extension sample with JDK 1.2.2.

I am wondering if there is a website that we can search and report bugs
for Tomcat, similar to bug parade web site in Java Developer Connection.
Should we still use the bug parade site?

This email list is helpful. However, I guess it's better to have a well
formatted archive of known bugs and issues.

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Re: bug db for Tomcat

Posted by Dave Peckham <dp...@cysive.com>.
You will find the answer to this and other questions at
http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/acti
on/SetAll/project_id/2/faq_id/12/topic_id/43/question_id/235.

Dave