Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2006/05/04 18:03:00 UTC

[m2] including non-maven jars with your project

I have a jar or two that are not in the maven repository and don't have
a pom. Is there a way that I can just package these with my project or
do I have to install them in the repository?

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

Re: [m2] including non-maven jars with your project

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You should really install them in your local repository using "mvn
install:install-file..."

If you can't/won't do this, you can use the <scope>system</scope>, but
this is generally not recommended.

Wayne