Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/24 21:48:05 UTC

Updating http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openjpa.html ???

How do we go about updating the main incubator page for OpenJPA (
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openjpa.html)?  The link to our Website
is not valid (in two counts).  The link should take us to:

http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/

Instead, it's trying to take us to:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openjpa.html/

As far as I can tell, we don't seem to have access for updating these
pages.  Is this a Geir type request?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Updating http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openjpa.html ???

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Craig!

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Posted by Bryan Noll <bw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
I had found those instructions, but as far as I can tell, those instructions
are for updating our main OpenJPA site (http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/).

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com>.
Hi All,

Here is some 'official' docs on the subject as well.

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

TTFN,

-bd-

Posted by Bryan Noll <bw...@gmail.com>.