Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2008/04/24 10:19:09 UTC

Platform scripts, cli tooling and GShell

Anyone know what the status of the GShell commands are for bin/client
and bin/deploy users?

I think we need to clean up these scripts, so they all go through
GShell, and drop the additional platform-specific script muck.

Anyone know how well the GShell commands cover the functionality of
the previous cli bits?

--jason

Re: Platform scripts, cli tooling and GShell

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Okay, I'll look at getting that sorted after I finish the SLF4J stuff.

--jason

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.