Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2011/01/11 02:04:08 UTC

Gogo release?

It looks like I need a released version of Gogo that includes the
"-nointeractive" flag, so I will probably push a 0.6.2 release. Where do
we stand? I think I only need to release Gogo Shell, not Runtime or
Command...

-> richard

Re: Gogo release?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 1/11/11 11:25, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> I think I will do a 0.6.2 release for Shell and Command, since they
> only had minor changes and will not release Runtime since it has added
> API, so we'll save that for a bigger, later release.

Upon further investigation, it looks like I need to release Runtime too
to get "status=provisional" packages...so, I'll just go ahead and do it.

-> richard

Re: Gogo release?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Re: Gogo release?