Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by tschiela <th...@web.de> on 2012/01/18 12:30:29 UTC

Solrj use wrong queryResponseWriter

Hello,

i run into dubious problems here. I use SolrJ 3.5 to query my Solr Server
3.5

So i set the QueryResponseWriter to xml in my code and in solrconfig.xml...
in code i use this.server.setParser(new XMLResponseParser());

After i query Solr i want to output the QueryResponse:
String xml = solrs.getQueryResponse().toString();
response.setContentType("text/xml");
response.setContentLength(xml.length());

output = response.getOutputStream();
output.write(xml.getBytes());
output.flush();
output.close();

All work fine, but i get the search result in JSON format. What i do wrong?

Greets
Thomas