Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by gauravsonline <sa...@techmahindra.com> on 2007/05/11 11:56:36 UTC

Re: "Creating a protocol bridge" tutorial's configs are differentfromBridgeexample's

Hi Gert,

Sorry, I just overlooked at the wiki. I have just now created an archetype
for "servicemix-saxon-xslt-service-unit". The pom.xml file has the saxon
dependency entry and the xbean.xml file as was desired. So we need not to
add any dependency and/or rename the file servicemix.xml to xbean.xml (as
was the case for "servicemix-lwcontainer-service-unit") as far as we are
using the "servicemix-saxon-xslt-service-unit" artifact. I think no changes
are required on the wiki on this front.

But the stylesheet version has to be modified from 1.0 to 2.0; otherwise it
gives the warning as:
"Warning: at xsl:stylesheet of :
Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor"

Regards,
Gaurav