Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/15 15:07:57 UTC

Unoverride load in PigUint

Hi!
By default PigUnit does override LOAD statements
Is there any possiblity to void this?
I'm using AvroStorage because of evolving schemas and I would like to write
in my tests:

--load test dataset
in = LOAD '$pathToIn' using AvroStorage();

--project the fields I need
inProjected = FOREACH in GENERATE f1, f2;

Right now I can't do this. PigUnit requires explicit field projection on
LOAD statement.

Re: Unoverride load in PigUint

Posted by Ruslan Al-Fakikh <me...@gmail.com>.
I did