Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2011/06/16 17:52:27 UTC

Parameter namespace usage.

Hi!

It seems to me that the parameter namespace is optional. Everything works with or without it.
Is there a specific recommended use of this namespace or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Re: Parameter namespace usage.

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Thanks, Thiago, That's the answer I was looking for.
I was confusing regular parameters with block parameters.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Hi!

Hi!

> It seems to me that the parameter namespace is optional. Everything
> works with or without it.

Please be more specific.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo