Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com> on 2009/12/10 13:19:23 UTC

recipientList onException redelivery

Hi,
i am using recipientList with the cool parallelProcessing feature added on
camel 2.2.
it works like a charm.

the recipientList contains a csv list of ftp endpoints. I would like to
retry the delivery in case it fails.
I've set up an onException with maximumRedeliveries set to 2.
Problem is in case an error occurs sending the message to 1 ftp endpoint the
redelivery is performed on all endpoints specified on the csv list; I would
like to attempt the redelivery only on the failed endpoint is there a way to
achieve this?

Re: recipientList onException redelivery

Posted by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com>.
I've just a little but of testing and it looks like it works fine.:clap:
I'll develop an application on top of recipientList so I'll let you know if
I find new issues with regard to this matter.

thanks for the fix!!
camel is my best friend :drunk:

Posted by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.