Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Surendran D <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/17 07:58:55 UTC

maven-ear-pugin modify applicaion.xml

Hi,

I have requirement to exclude some entries in application.xml during ear
build.

application.xml generated by maven-ear-plugin is as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/application_5.xsd" version="5">
  <description>The EAR packaging for the server side of
Application</description>
  <display-name>ApplicationEAR</display-name>
  <module>
    <java>Alpha.jar</java>
  </module>
  <module>
    <ejb>Beta.jar</ejb>
  </module>
  <module>
    <ejb>Theta.jar</ejb>
  </module>
  <module>
    <web>
      <web-uri>Delta.war</web-uri>
      <context-root>/Delta/root</context-root>
    </web>
  </module>
</application>

With EAR structure
  ApplicationEAR
   |--Alpha.jar
   |--Beta.jar
   |--Theta.jar
   |--Delta.jar

In my case I need to maintain the same EAR structure in the build but have
to exclude entries Alpha.jar and Beta.jar from application.xml during build.

How can I achive the same?

Re: maven-ear-pugin modify applicaion.xml

Posted by Surendran D <su...@gmail.com>.
thanks used following setting to get it work.

<applicationXml>src/main/resources/META-INF/application.xml</applicationXml>

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.