Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Aaron Barnes <te...@rebelweb.co.nz> on 2004/04/15 03:03:06 UTC

svn export error

Afternoon,

I installed subversion on a dedicated linux box for my company's latest
project, a php-based website.

Everything has been going excellent and I am absolutely impressed with
the product, however I keep getting an error when attempting to use the
svn export command, although I have been using a work around currently
to keep development running smoothly..

my setup is (error message @ bottom):

mandrake linux 9.1 (i586)
address: 192.168.1.6
repository: /svnrepos/project/
server: svnserve -d

i have set up a post-commit hook script to export the main development
branch to the apache document root so changes can be tested:

svn export file:///svnrepos/project/dev/ /var/www/dev/project/

however the following is returned:

A  /var/www/dev/project
A  /var/www/dev/project/public_html
A  /var/www/dev/project/public_html/inc
svn: relocation error: /usr/lib/libsvn_subr-1.so.0: undefined symbol:
apr_file_mtime_set

I am stumped on why this is happening... I have searched the archives to
this mailing list and found nothing that helps..

The subversion version I am using was using the urpmi media from
http://ben.reser.org/mandrake/breser

Any help would be greatly appreciated as would love to continue using
this great system!

Thankyou,
Aaron Barnes

Re:

Posted by Aaron Barnes <te...@rebelweb.co.nz>.
Afternoon,

Just a newbie - posted reply to wrong address...

Neway, a reinstall of apache2-commons and libapr0 did the trick.

Thankyou for your help
Aaron Barnes

Re: svn export error

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.