Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Wingfield, Simon" <Si...@uk.tesco.com> on 2015/03/26 12:43:57 UTC

Apache Office Log-In Query

Hi,

I can't find where to log-in to change my account details? Help!

Simon Wingfield
simonwingers@btinternet.com<ma...@btinternet.com>
wingers1966

________________________________
This is a confidential email. Tesco may monitor and record all emails. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.

Tesco Stores Limited
Company Number: 519500
Registered in England
Registered Office: Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL
VAT Registration Number: GB 220 4302 31

Re: Apache Office Log-In Query

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 26/03/2015 Wingfield, Simon wrote:
> I can't find where to log-in to change my account details? Help!
> Simon Wingfield
> wingers1966

There are no user accounts on the main OpenOffice site http://openoffice.org

If you refer to one of the many secondary sites (like Wiki, Forum,
Extensions, Templates) you need to refer to the instructions on each
site; or at least tell us which site you are having problems with.

Regards,
   Andrea.