Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/03/12 12:30:29 UTC

Best practices and the release

Hi

Prompted by David's note I read through the three note chains on
releases. I have attempted to extract the 'best practice' parts and
assembled them here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/Maven+best+practice+in+Aries

This is actually largely a copy of everything David has written. I will
carry on refining it based on any input from all of you. I haven't added
it to the navigation pages on the Aries web just yet.

I've also added more content to this page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/Release+proposal

Again, you won't find it on the Aries web pages just yet. I have some
questions about releasing  the samples and the eba-maven-plugin which I
will put in a separate note.
I will continue to update both pages summarising discussion on this list.

Zoe