Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Sowerby <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/23 21:16:49 UTC

ant based plugin

Hi All,

I have been using an antrun execution to generate some code whilst
prototyping a maven build system.  I want to make a generic ant plugin
to do this but had some issues in doing so.

First of, I couldn't see how to use the paths as allowed in antrun -
such as maven.compile.classpath, I eventually got it to work with a
custom ant task and setting a property of type java.util.List - not
ideal, I can deal with it until it's fixed in a release but is there
any tidier way to do it?

Secondly my maven-plugin-plugin usage in my ant maven-plugin has it's
own dependencies - a generic set that should always be used with this
plugin but I can't see how to access these - any ideas?

Thanks for your time in advance.

Dave.