Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Derwin Chiang <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/02/14 05:07:40 UTC

How to use partitioner in a Streaming action in oozie

Hi,

  I am migrate some daily grid jobs to oozie, and one of this action is a Streaming action which contain a partitioner parameter,
  But I couldn't find how to set partitioner in a Streaming action, what I could find is how to set in a Pipe action,
  Could anyone knows how to set partitioner in Streaming action?
  If this is a stupid question, I will apologize ahead, thanks any answers

Derwin

RE: How to use partitioner in a Streaming action in oozie

Posted by Derwin Chiang <de...@yahoo-inc.com>.
It works!!! Thanks

Derwin

Would you try setting the 'mapred.partitioner.class' config property to
your desired partitioner in your streaming action?

Thanks.

Alejandro

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Derwin,