Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2017/11/07 17:00:02 UTC

Apache Royale website legal approval

Hi,

just let you know that we have legal review the website situation and seems
ok. Please check the following legal ticket:

If you are ok, I'll be buying the license of movedo for Apache Royale
website

Price is 39$ + 2$ of handling = 41$

Then I'll proceed to:

1.- start completing the website in the next days (we can discuss concrete
parts as I complete them in the process and others could help as well)
2.- generate static html from it.
3.- Upload to our website repo to be viewed from royale.apache.org (and
royalesdk.org)

I have all prepared to make the purchase, so let me know in order to push
the purchase button ;)

Best

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Apache Royale website legal approval

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
btw,

to share the envato credentials to the "apacheroyale" account, I think it's
ok to share it in private list

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Yay! So excited about being able to move on with this!
:-D

Harbs

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,