Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/15 18:28:27 UTC

Changes to the JS?

Hey,

I'm noticing something weird today running mobile spec on Android. I'm get
File test failures and I think it is related to the Android WebView
implementations File, FileReader and FileError objects not being clobbered
like they should be.

Were their any changes around that area of the code?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: Changes to the JS?

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.