Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by roman seidl <rs...@pvl.at> on 2000/08/24 07:12:19 UTC

Re[2]: cocoon and visual age

Hello Sean,

Thursday, August 24, 2000, 4:34:16 AM, you wrote:

TS> RevalidatingDOMParser is not being actively maintained.  Just remove it from
TS> your project to resolve the errors in Xerces.
I already thought so - thanks.

In Xalan I get two errors (after also importing the bsf.jar - is
there a source version of it?):

org.apache.xalan.xslt.ResultTreeFrag  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
        Must implement the inherited abstract method boolean org.w3c.dom.Node.hasAttributes()

org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Nodeset$RootNode  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
        Must implement the inherited abstract method boolean org.w3c.dom.Node.hasAttributes()
this seems to be the same problem twice - maybe it was forgotten to
implement these methods? or are the classes not used anyway?

TS> I integrated up to the
TS> Tomcat/Xalan/Xerces/FOP level at one point, but I never got around to
TS> throwing Cocoon into the mix.  I might have an idea on the other errors if
TS> you provide more detail...
After this i tried to include fop. But when i imported fop it produced
a lot (445) of errors and is saw it needed some jar files to run. i imported
the w3c.jar file which is some extension to the dom interface and had
45 errors in xerces and 253 in fop. also the fact that this package contains
classes in a package (org.w3c.events) also contained in xerces is a problem
with visaul age as it allows only for one project per package (so these classes
are then contained in the xerces package). Is there a complete DOM interface
that can be used with all apache products?

then i imported the other jar delivered with fop (xml.jar). it imports
into 3 packages already created with xerces (org.xml.sax.helpers,
org.w3c.dom and org.xml.sax ). After this import i have 208 errors in
fop, 7 in xalan and 45 in xerces. I don't know what could be missing
or what could be the reason for this problems.

Any ideas what the reason could be?

If i`m successful with this integration i can publish the repository
files for everyone to use if anyone is interested.

---------

xalan:
------
xerces  45 Errors, 1 Warnings
        dom.traversal  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                IteratorView  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void (java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method supports invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Document with arguments (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) is not defined
                TreeWalkerView  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void (java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method supports invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Document with arguments (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) is not defined
        org.apache.xerces.dom  35 Errors, 0 Warnings
                AttrNSImpl  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void (org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl, java.lang.String, java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named NAMESPACE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void setPrefix(java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named NAMESPACE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                ChildAndParentNode  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void normalize()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method normalize invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Node with arguments () is not defined
                DocumentImpl  8 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        org.w3c.dom.Node importNode(org.w3c.dom.Node, boolean)  8 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method getLocalName invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Node with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getNamespaceURI invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Node with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getLocalName invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Attr with arguments () is not defined
                                The method setAttributeNodeNS invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Element with arguments (org.w3c.dom.Attr) is not defined
                                The method getLocalName invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Node with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getNamespaceURI invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Node with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getPublicId invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentType with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getSystemId invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentType with arguments () is not defined
                DOMImplementationImpl  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        org.w3c.dom.DocumentType createDocumentType(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named NAMESPACE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                ElementImpl  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void setAttributeNS(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method createAttributeNS invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Document with arguments (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) is not defined
                ElementNSImpl  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void (org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl, java.lang.String, java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named NAMESPACE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void setPrefix(java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named NAMESPACE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                NamedNodeMapImpl  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        org.w3c.dom.Node setNamedItemNS(org.w3c.dom.Node)  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method getNamespaceURI invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Node with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getLocalName invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Node with arguments () is not defined
                NodeImpl  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void setPrefix(java.lang.String)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named NAMESPACE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                NodeIteratorImpl  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        org.w3c.dom.Node previousNode()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.apache.xerces.dom.DOMExceptionImpl is not defined
                        org.w3c.dom.Node nextNode()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.apache.xerces.dom.DOMExceptionImpl is not defined
                ParentNode  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void normalize()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method normalize invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Node with arguments () is not defined
                RangeImpl  14 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void setEndBefore(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void collapse(boolean)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void setStartAfter(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void selectNodeContents(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void setStartBefore(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        org.w3c.dom.range.Range cloneRange()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        java.lang.String toString()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void setEnd(org.w3c.dom.Node, int)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void selectNode(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void setStart(org.w3c.dom.Node, int)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void insertNode(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void setEndAfter(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        void surroundContents(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
                        short compareBoundaryPoints(short, org.w3c.dom.range.Range)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The field named INVALID_STATE_ERR for type named org.w3c.dom.DOMException is not defined
        org.apache.xerces.parsers  4 Errors, 1 Warnings
                DOMParser  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void startElement(org.apache.xerces.utils.QName, org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLAttrList, int)  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method createElementNS invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Document with arguments (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) is not defined
                                The method setAttributeNS invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Element with arguments (java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String) is not defined
                RevalidatingDOMParser  2 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLValidator

                        org.w3c.dom.Node validate(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method recursiveValidate invoked for type org.apache.xerces.parsers.RevalidatingDOMParser with arguments (org.w3c.dom.Node, org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator, org.apache.xerces.utils.StringPool) is not defined
                        Node recursiveValidate(Node, XMLValidator, StringPool)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                Method parameter type XMLValidator is missing
        org.apache.xerces.validators.schema  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                TraverseSchema  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void doTraverseSchema(org.w3c.dom.Element, org.apache.xerces.utils.StringPool, org.apache.xerces.validators.schema.SchemaGrammar, org.apache.xerces.validators.common.GrammarResolver)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method getPrefix invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Element with arguments () is not defined
        org.apache.xml.serialize  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                BaseMarkupSerializer  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void serializeNode(org.w3c.dom.Node)  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method getPublicId invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentType with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getSystemId invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentType with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getInternalSubset invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentType with arguments () is not defined

xalan:
--------
xalan  7 Errors, 8 Warnings
        org.apache.xalan.xpath  0 Errors, 3 Warnings
                Process  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        void main(java.lang.String [])  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                                The method parseXML invoked for type org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathSupport with arguments (java.net.URL, null, null) is deprecated
                SimpleNodeLocator  0 Errors, 2 Warnings
                        double nodeTest(org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPath, org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathSupport, org.w3c.dom.Node, int, int, int)  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                                The method getProcessNamespaces invoked for type org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathSupport with arguments () is deprecated
                        org.apache.xalan.xpath.XNodeSet connectToNodes(org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPath, org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathSupport, org.w3c.dom.Node, int, java.util.Vector)  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                                The method parseXML invoked for type org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathSupport with arguments (java.net.URL, null, null) is deprecated
        org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                XercesLiaison  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        org.w3c.dom.Node getParentOfNode(org.w3c.dom.Node)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method getOwnerElement invoked for type org.w3c.dom.Attr with arguments () is not defined
        org.apache.xalan.xslt  0 Errors, 5 Warnings
                Process  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        void main(java.lang.String [])  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                                The method setSpecialCharacters invoked for type org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.XMLParserLiaison with arguments (java.lang.String) is deprecated
                StylesheetHandler  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        void startElement(java.lang.String, org.xml.sax.AttributeList)  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                                The field named m_translateCSS for type named org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl is deprecated
                XSLTEngineImpl  0 Errors, 3 Warnings
                        void cloneToResultTree(org.apache.xalan.xslt.Stylesheet, org.w3c.dom.Node, boolean, boolean, boolean)  0 Errors, 2 Warnings
                                The method isIgnorableWhitespace invoked for type org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.XMLParserLiaison with arguments (org.w3c.dom.Text) is deprecated
                                The method isIgnorableWhitespace invoked for type org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.XMLParserLiaison with arguments (org.w3c.dom.Text) is deprecated
                        boolean shouldStripSourceNode(org.w3c.dom.Node)  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                                The method isIgnorableWhitespace invoked for type org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.XMLParserLiaison with arguments (org.w3c.dom.Text) is deprecated
        org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions  6 Errors, 0 Warnings
                Nodeset  6 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        The method getLocalName invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment with arguments () is not defined
                        The method getNamespaceURI invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment with arguments () is not defined
                        The method getPrefix invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment with arguments () is not defined
                        The method normalize invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment with arguments () is not defined
                        The method setPrefix invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment with arguments (java.lang.String) is not defined
                        The method supports invoked for type org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment with arguments (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) is not defined

fop:
-----
fop  208 Errors, 59 Warnings
        org.apache.fop.apps  7 Errors, 4 Warnings
                PDFOutputHandler  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Interface OutputDocumentHandler is missing
                        Import refers to a missing package: com.jclark.xsl.sax.*
                PrintCommandLine  4 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: java.awt.print.*
                        The supertype hierarchy is invalid beginning with org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer

                        void main(java.lang.String [])  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The type named PrinterJob is not defined
                                The variable named PrinterJob is not defined
                                The type named PrinterException is not defined
                XTCommandLine  2 Errors, 2 Warnings
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: com.jclark.xsl.sax.XSLProcessorImpl
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: com.jclark.xsl.sax.XSLProcessor

                        void main(java.lang.String [])  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The type named XSLProcessor is not defined
                                The type named XSLProcessorImpl is not defined
        org.apache.fop.fo  99 Errors, 3 Warnings
                FOText  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                PropertyListBuilder  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                StandardPropertyListMapping  99 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        void addToBuilder(org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder)  99 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named EndIndent is not defined
                                The variable named MasterName is not defined
                                The variable named PageMasterFirst is not defined
                                The variable named PageMasterRepeating is not defined
                                The variable named PageMasterOdd is not defined
                                The variable named PageMasterEven is not defined
                                The variable named MarginTop is not defined
                                The variable named MarginBottom is not defined
                                The variable named MarginLeft is not defined
                                The variable named MarginRight is not defined
                                The variable named Extent is not defined
                                The variable named PageWidth is not defined
                                The variable named PageHeight is not defined
                                The variable named FlowName is not defined
                                The variable named FontFamily is not defined
                                The variable named FontStyle is not defined
                                The variable named FontWeight is not defined
                                The variable named FontSize is not defined
                                The variable named LineHeight is not defined
                                The variable named TextAlign is not defined
                                The variable named TextAlignLast is not defined
                                The variable named SpaceBeforeOptimum is not defined
                                The variable named SpaceAfterOptimum is not defined
                                The variable named StartIndent is not defined
                                The variable named EndIndent is not defined
                                The variable named ProvisionalDistanceBetweenStarts is not defined
                                The variable named ProvisionalLabelSeparation is not defined
                                The variable named RuleThickness is not defined
                                The variable named Color is not defined
                                The variable named WrapOption is not defined
                                The variable named WhiteSpaceTreatment is not defined
                                The variable named BreakBefore is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter is not defined
                                The variable named TextIndent is not defined
                                The variable named Src is not defined
                                The variable named ColumnWidth is not defined
                                The variable named KeepWithNext is not defined
                                The variable named BackgroundColor is not defined
                                The variable named PaddingTop is not defined
                                The variable named PaddingBottom is not defined
                                The variable named PaddingLeft is not defined
                                The variable named PaddingRight is not defined
                                The variable named ExternalDestination is not defined
                                The variable named InternalDestination is not defined
                                The variable named BorderAfterColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderAfterStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderAfterWidth is not defined
                                The variable named BorderBeforeColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderBeforeStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderBeforeWidth is not defined
                                The variable named BorderBottom is not defined
                                The variable named BorderBottomColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderBottomStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderBottomWidth is not defined
                                The variable named BorderColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderEndColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderEndStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderEndWidth is not defined
                                The variable named BorderLeft is not defined
                                The variable named BorderLeftColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderLeftStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderLeftWidth is not defined
                                The variable named BorderRight is not defined
                                The variable named BorderRightColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderRightStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderRightWidth is not defined
                                The variable named BorderStartColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderStartColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderStartWidth is not defined
                                The variable named BorderStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderTop is not defined
                                The variable named BorderTopColor is not defined
                                The variable named BorderTopStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderTopStyle is not defined
                                The variable named BorderWidth is not defined
                                The variable named Bottom is not defined
                                The variable named Height is not defined
                                The variable named Left is not defined
                                The variable named Padding is not defined
                                The variable named PaddingAfter is not defined
                                The variable named PaddingBefore is not defined
                                The variable named PaddingEnd is not defined
                                The variable named PaddingStart is not defined
                                The variable named Position is not defined
                                The variable named Right is not defined
                                The variable named Top is not defined
                                The variable named Width is not defined
                                The variable named InitialPageNumber is not defined
                                The variable named RefId is not defined
                                The variable named Id is not defined
                                The variable named MaximumRepeats is not defined
                                The variable named PagePosition is not defined
                                The variable named OddOrEven is not defined
                                The variable named BlankOrNotBlank is not defined
                                The variable named ContentWidth is not defined
                                The variable named ContentHeight is not defined
                                The variable named LeaderPattern is not defined
                                The variable named LeaderLength is not defined
                                The variable named RuleStyle is not defined
        org.apache.fop.fo.flow  27 Errors, 21 Warnings
                Block  7 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  7 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named BreakBefore.PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakBefore.ODD_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakBefore.EVEN_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.ODD_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.EVEN_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named KeepWithNext.TRUE is not defined
                BlockContainer  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named Position.ABSOLUTE is not defined
                DisplayGraphic  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                ExternalGraphic  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                Flow  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                InlineGraphic  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                InstreamForeignObject  7 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  7 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named BreakBefore.PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakBefore.PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakBefore.ODD_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakBefore.EVEN_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.ODD_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.EVEN_PAGE is not defined
                Leader  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named LeaderPattern.SPACE is not defined
                ListBlock  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                ListItem  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                ListItemBody  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                ListItemLabel  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                PageNumber  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                PageNumberCitation  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                SimpleLink  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                StaticContent  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                Table  7 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  7 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named BreakBefore.PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakBefore.ODD_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakBefore.EVEN_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named Position.STATIC is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.ODD_PAGE is not defined
                                The variable named BreakAfter.EVEN_PAGE is not defined
                TableBody  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named Position.RELATIVE is not defined
                TableCell  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named Position.RELATIVE is not defined
                TableColumn  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named Position.RELATIVE is not defined
                TableRow  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.Status layout(org.apache.fop.layout.Area)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named Position.RELATIVE is not defined
        org.apache.fop.fo.pagination  10 Errors, 10 Warnings
                ConditionalPageMasterReference  3 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        boolean isValid(int, boolean)  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named PagePosition.FIRST is not defined
                                The variable named OddOrEven.ODD is not defined
                                The variable named OddOrEven.EVEN is not defined
                LayoutMasterSet  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                PageMasterReference  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                PageSequence  3 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        void (org.apache.fop.fo.FObj, org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyList)  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The type named InitialPageNumber is not defined
                                The type named InitialPageNumber is not defined
                                The type named MasterName is not defined
                PageSequenceMaster  2 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.SubSequenceSpecifier getNextSubsequenceSpecifier()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method remove invoked for type java.util.Vector with arguments (int) is not defined
                        void addSubsequenceSpecifier(org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.SubSequenceSpecifier)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method add invoked for type java.util.Vector with arguments (org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.SubSequenceSpecifier) is not defined
                RegionAfter  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                RegionBefore  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                RegionBody  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                RepeatablePageMasterAlternatives  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        java.lang.String getNextPageMaster(int, boolean)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method get invoked for type java.util.Vector with arguments (int) is not defined
                        void addConditionalPageMasterReference(org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.ConditionalPageMasterReference)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method add invoked for type java.util.Vector with arguments (org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.ConditionalPageMasterReference) is not defined
                Root  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                SimplePageMaster  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
        org.apache.fop.image  11 Errors, 1 Warnings
                GifJpegImage  4 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void getImage()  4 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method hasAlpha invoked for type java.awt.image.ColorModel with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getTransparency invoked for type java.awt.image.ColorModel with arguments () is not defined
                                The variable named java.awt.Transparency.OPAQUE is not defined
                                The variable named java.awt.Transparency.BITMASK is not defined
                JimiImage  7 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: com.sun.jimi.core.*

                        void getImage()  7 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named Jimi is not defined
                                The variable named Jimi.SYNCHRONOUS is not defined
                                The variable named Jimi.IN_MEMORY is not defined
                                The method hasAlpha invoked for type java.awt.image.ColorModel with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getTransparency invoked for type java.awt.image.ColorModel with arguments () is not defined
                                The variable named java.awt.Transparency.OPAQUE is not defined
                                The variable named java.awt.Transparency.BITMASK is not defined
        org.apache.fop.layout  9 Errors, 10 Warnings
                AreaContainer  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                LineArea  8 Errors, 4 Warnings
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.TextAlign
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.WrapOption
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.WhiteSpaceTreatment
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.TextAlignLast

                        int addText(char [], int, int, org.apache.fop.layout.LinkSet)  7 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named org.apache.fop.render.pdf.CodePointMapping.map is not defined
                                The variable named WhiteSpaceTreatment.PRESERVE is not defined
                                The variable named WhiteSpaceTreatment.IGNORE is not defined
                                The variable named WhiteSpaceTreatment.PRESERVE is not defined
                                The variable named WhiteSpaceTreatment.PRESERVE is not defined
                                The variable named WrapOption.WRAP is not defined
                                The variable named WrapOption.WRAP is not defined
                        void align(int)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named TextAlign.START is not defined
                LinkSet  0 Errors, 4 Warnings
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.TextAlign
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.WrapOption
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.WhiteSpaceTreatment
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.TextAlignLast
                Region  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        org.apache.fop.layout.AreaContainer makeAreaContainer()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named Position.ABSOLUTE is not defined
        org.apache.fop.pdf  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                PDFBinaryStream  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        java.lang.String toPDF()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method get invoked for type java.util.Vector with arguments (int) is not defined
                        void encode(org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFFilter)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method add invoked for type java.util.Vector with arguments (org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFFilter) is not defined
                        java.lang.String getPDFDictionary()  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method get invoked for type java.util.Vector with arguments (int) is not defined
        org.apache.fop.render.awt  4 Errors, 4 Warnings
                AWTRenderer  4 Errors, 4 Warnings
                        Interface Printable is missing
                        Import refers to a missing package: java.awt.print.*
                        Import refers to a missing package: java.awt.geom.*
                        Import refers to a missing package: java.awt.font.*
                        Interface Pageable is missing
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: java.awt.image.BufferedImage
                        Field type BufferedImage is missing
                        Field type Graphics2D is missing
        org.apache.fop.render.pdf  18 Errors, 2 Warnings
                FontSetup  14 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.render.pdf.fonts.*

                        void setup(org.apache.fop.layout.FontInfo)  14 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The type named Helvetica is not defined
                                The type named HelveticaOblique is not defined
                                The type named HelveticaBold is not defined
                                The type named HelveticaBoldOblique is not defined
                                The type named TimesRoman is not defined
                                The type named TimesItalic is not defined
                                The type named TimesBold is not defined
                                The type named TimesBoldItalic is not defined
                                The type named Courier is not defined
                                The type named CourierOblique is not defined
                                The type named CourierBold is not defined
                                The type named CourierBoldOblique is not defined
                                The type named Symbol is not defined
                                The type named ZapfDingbats is not defined
                PDFRenderer  4 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        void renderAreaContainer(org.apache.fop.layout.AreaContainer)  4 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named Position.ABSOLUTE is not defined
                                The variable named Position.RELATIVE is not defined
                                The variable named Position.STATIC is not defined
                                The variable named Position.STATIC is not defined
        org.apache.fop.svg  6 Errors, 2 Warnings
                SVG  0 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*
                SVGPropertyListMapping  6 Errors, 1 Warnings
                        Import refers to a missing package: org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*

                        void addToBuilder(org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder)  6 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The variable named HRef is not defined
                                The variable named FontFamily is not defined
                                The variable named FontStyle is not defined
                                The variable named FontWeight is not defined
                                The variable named FontSize is not defined
                                The variable named Id is not defined
        org.apache.fop.viewer  14 Errors, 2 Warnings
                GoToPageDialog  4 Errors, 0 Warnings
                        void jbInit()  4 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The constructor invoked to create java.awt.GridBagConstraints with arguments (int, int, int, int, double, double, int, int, java.awt.Insets, int, int) is not defined
                                The constructor invoked to create java.awt.GridBagConstraints with arguments (int, int, int, int, double, double, int, int, java.awt.Insets, int, int) is not defined
                                The constructor invoked to create java.awt.GridBagConstraints with arguments (int, int, int, int, double, double, int, int, java.awt.Insets, int, int) is not defined
                                The constructor invoked to create java.awt.GridBagConstraints with arguments (int, int, int, int, double, double, int, int, java.awt.Insets, int, int) is not defined
                PreviewDialog  10 Errors, 2 Warnings
                        Import specifies a type that is not visible: java.awt.image.BufferedImage
                        Import refers to a missing package: java.awt.print.*

                        void goToPage(java.awt.event.ActionEvent)  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The method getX invoked for type java.awt.Point with arguments () is not defined
                                The method getY invoked for type java.awt.Point with arguments () is not defined
                        void (org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer, org.apache.fop.viewer.Translator)  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The constructor invoked to create java.awt.GridBagConstraints with arguments (int, int, int, int, double, double, int, int, java.awt.Insets, int, int) is not defined
                                The constructor invoked to create java.awt.GridBagConstraints with arguments (int, int, int, int, double, double, int, int, java.awt.Insets, int, int) is not defined
                                The constructor invoked to create java.awt.GridBagConstraints with arguments (int, int, int, int, double, double, int, int, java.awt.Insets, int, int) is not defined
                        void print()  3 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The type named PrinterJob is not defined
                                The variable named PrinterJob is not defined
                                The type named PrinterException is not defined
                        void showPage()  2 Errors, 0 Warnings
                                The type named BufferedImage is not defined
                                The instance method named getLastRenderedPage for type named org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer with arguments () has an undefined return type BufferedImage

mfg
roman
Roman Seidl                                   Design & Developement
Public Voice Lab                       Operngasse 24, A-1040 Vienna
Tel.: +43-1-585 22 80/23                   Fax:  +43-1-585 22 80/99
e-mail: rse@pvl.at                                  web: www.pvl.at