Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Nina Juliadotter <nv...@it.uts.edu.au> on 2004/03/26 12:05:52 UTC

Transform XSD to XML?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a good way to good way to somehow transform an xml schema into
an xml document?

I've thought about building a dom tree out of my parsed xml schema, but it seems
comlicated.

Another thought is to marshal the classes that are generated by the xjc task from
the xml schema, but I can't work out how to do it on-the-fly, without using the name
of the class as a literal.

There *should* be a neat way to do it, but it's hard to find when documentation
isn't the best. Can anyone help me?

Cheers,
Nina

Re: Transform XSD to XML?

Posted by Mik Lernout <mi...@futurestreet.org>.
Hey Nina,

Not really sure what you mean or what you want to achieve: are you
talking about generating an XML document that complies to a given XML
Schema?
Maybe it is best to draw the use case a bit finer: what do you want to
do and maybe a scrap of code on how you far you got :-)

Mik