Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2014/04/18 23:39:56 UTC

Re: syntax error files

Thanks copying the climate dev list for help

Sent from my iPhone

Re: syntax error files

Posted by Cameron Goodale <si...@gmail.com>.
Jungyoun,

You appear to be working from an old release candidate branch of the code.
 I think it would help if you were running your analysis on the latest
truck version of the code.

The trunk can be checked out from here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/climate/trunk/

Good luck,

-Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String

Re: syntax error files

Posted by Jungyoun Ku <ju...@usc.edu>.
[15:12:36] [Error]

RE: syntax error files