Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by svatich <sv...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/05 13:25:24 UTC

Global object

My web application need to do get some values before initializing and these
values should be available to all pages in application.

The following questions emerged.

Is it the right way to do this by overriding the init mehod of the
ApplicationServlet class?

I'm trying to make the parameters available to all pages from global object
(using tapestry 3.0) but I'm unable to reference him from ApplicationServlet
init method. Is it possible to do this?

Is there any other logical suggestions to solve the problem?

Thanks