Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michel Erard <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/06 13:53:22 UTC

Custom validation-message.gif

Hello,

Is it possible to replace the validation-message.gif of cocoon forms in an
easy way?

Thanks, Mike

AW: Custom validation-message.gif

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ma...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Mike,

It was pretty easy to modify this.
By using the following pipeline, I used an alternate svg-xsl transformation.
You just have to make sure that you pass the correct value attribute to do
the output.

In my case all I had to do to block any attacker, was to add a leading
letter to the generated image and Writing a note next to the Field and to
the error message, to leave away the first letter ;-)

Hope this helps,
    Chris

      <map:pipeline type="noncaching">
         <!--
            | Generate the CAPTCHA image. Any type of generator can be used
here,
            | as long as it reads the string to display from the session
            | attribute named "captcha-{1}".
            | Using an SVG file as input requires that the Batik block be
            | included in the build.
         -->
         <map:match pattern="captcha-*.jpg">
            <map:generate src="../../resources/utils/dummy.xml"/>
            <map:transform
src="../../resources/stylesheets/captcha-image.xsl">
               <map:parameter name="value"
value="{session-attr:captcha-{1}}"/>
            </map:transform>
            <map:serialize type="svg2jpeg"/>