Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alf Felis <Al...@gmx.de> on 2010/06/03 13:31:44 UTC

[Tobago] Problem using tc:tree and request parameters

Hi all,

I have a problem with tc:tree.
In my code I expand the tree after creation using the TreeState:

state.expand(tree, 1);

This works fine till I use a request parameter... e.g.

http://localhost:8080/Tobago/faces/TobagoTreeTest.jsp?param=123

In this case the first/initial call will show an expanded tree... the second call shows a collapsed tree.

-------------------------------------
first and second call with parameter:
-------------------------------------
1.) Call the URL -> tree expanded
2.) Reload the URL -> tree collapsed

first call with, second without parameter:
1.) Call the URL -> tree expanded
2.) Call http://localhost:8080/Tobago/faces/TobagoTreeTest.jsp -> tree expanded
3.) any call/reload without parameter -> tree expanded

I figured out that the method 'TreeState.clearExpandState()' will be called, but I can't find any hints on that issue.

Regards, Alf