Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2006/01/22 22:58:25 UTC

why no ant tasks for m2.0.2 on the repository

Is there any reason why the ant tasks for m2 dont automaticallly go up
on the repository at the same time all the other artefacts are released?
only the 2.0.1 version is there right now.

-steve

Re: why no ant tasks for m2.0.2 on the repository

Posted by Grzegorz SÅ‚owikowski <gs...@op.pl>.
Hi

maven-embedder 2.0.2
continuum-plexus-application 1.0.2
many continuum 1.0.1 artifacts

are not present on ibiblio too.

Greg

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Steve Loughran wrote:
>> Brett Porter wrote:
>>> It's a manual step in the release process that hadn't been included in
>>> our docs, so each time a different person cuts the release it gets
>>> skipped.
>>
>> that's what automation is for :)
>
> I did not put them there because it was a signed release and as per
> Board policy they go to the official Apache distribution channels first
> i.e. our mirrors.
>
> Are you trying to pull the ant task JAR from the repository as part of a
> process?

Ant's fetch.xml bootstraps its library management by pulling that file
down first, (soon) verifying the checksum, then continuing.

Re: why no ant tasks for m2.0.2 on the repository

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Steve Loughran wrote:
> Brett Porter wrote:
>> It's a manual step in the release process that hadn't been included in
>> our docs, so each time a different person cuts the release it gets
>> skipped.
>
> that's what automation is for :)

I did not put them there because it was a signed release and as per
Board policy they go to the official Apache distribution channels first
i.e. our mirrors.

Are you trying to pull the ant task JAR from the repository as part of a
process?

> -steve

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

  -- Thoreau

Re: why no ant tasks for m2.0.2 on the repository

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.