Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Shankar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 11:42:48 UTC

Re: Request to Edit the Camel JMS document

Hi,

Could you please do the needful In granting access for me to edit the
documentation.?

Thanks
Shankar

On May 28, 2017 9:20 AM, "Shankar" <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Recently we found a challenging situation while integrating the
applications with IBM MQ and we scrambled to find few information that i
think will help others and hence would like to add few information to the
Camel JMS documentation.

I am enclosing the receipt of my ICLA by apache below and My Confluence
username is - shankar29@gmail.com.

Please do the needful.

Thanks
Shankar

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the
Apache Software Foundation records.

With this message, the Camel PMC has been notified that your ICLA has been
filed.
Please contact them with any questions.

Warm Regards,

-- Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Request to Edit the Camel JMS document

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Shankar <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please do the needful In granting access for me to edit the
> documentation.?

You should edit the documentation in the ascii doc file, that is where
we keep component documentation up to date. The wiki documentation is
@deprecated and will be replaced in the future when a new Camel
website is in place.

See the previous email about which ascii doc file to edit

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Request to Edit the Camel JMS document

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 7:50 PM, Shankar <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please let me know if i am missing anything. Sorry for the mail chain. It
> will be much appreciated if i can i get a response on this. I can also send
> in my snippet that i would like to add to the documentation if that's
> better and quicker.

Hi

You should edit the documentation from the source code as mentioned
before. Wiki is *dead* for Camel components

Or create a JIRA ticket and attach a .txt file with the documentation,
then we can look at it and add ourselves.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
You simply need to edit this file:

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-jms/src/main/docs/jms-component.adoc

and then open a Pull Request to make it merged in the codebase.
--
Andrea Cosentino

Posted by Shankar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,