Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Katharina Jockenhöfer <ka...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2015/11/04 23:26:35 UTC

Submissions – CouchDB Weekly News

Hello all!

please send me submissions for tomorrow's CouchDB Weekly News, if you have any..

Especially for
- News in the CouchDB and PouchDB universe
- Interesting use cases
- CouchDB related events

Thank you!
Katharina

Re: Submissions – CouchDB Weekly News

Posted by Michelle Phung <mi...@gmail.com>.
We are going to have a javascript testing party for CouchDB 2.0,

tuesday/wednesday/thursday 19:00 UTC

every week until its finished.

in the irc #couchdb-dev room

Free pizza and ice cream, for all!
Beer is available until it runs out.

The best test of the day, each day, will win a favicon.

Everyone is welcome :D

People can come and help, or learn how to help, if they want to help, but don’t know how.