Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastian Gil <se...@insert.com.pl> on 2003/07/11 13:49:51 UTC

Problem with Views

Hi there.
I've problem with cocoon-view parameter. Last time I remeber I could
browse my site with cocoon-view=content parameter and I was getting
content view insteed of regular html. Today I've noticed that it
isn't show my content view anymore. Well, what should I change in
my sitemap.xmap, cocoon.xconf or web.xml to make it works again?
Maybe I ahould have included some components in it?

Cocoon 2.1M1

Regards.
Sebastian

--
Jedynym sposobem na pozbycie sie pokusy, to uleganie jej.

mailto: create@insert.com.pl
http://create.e-informatyka.pl