Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Hes Siemelink <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 10:59:50 UTC

Deprecate generated XmlBeans

Hi

I wondered whether it was possible to add something to an XML Schema that
will make generated XmlBeans deprecated.

Thanks in advance,

   Hes.

RE: Deprecate generated XmlBeans

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>.
No, there is nothing like that, in XMLSchema, or XMLBeans.

Radu

	I wondered whether it was possible to add something to an XML
Schema that will make generated XmlBeans deprecated.

	Thanks in advance,

	   Hes.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.