Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Loai Abdallatif <lo...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 19:51:25 UTC

three layers model

Dear All

I have java apps running over three tiers model ( Apache - modJK) , Tomcat
8.5.29, and postgress 9.4 cluster with repmgr and pgpool -- all the layers
use same OS Debian 8.10

we are planing to upgrade the OS to 9.5 and also upgrade the tomcat to
version 9 and JDK to version 9

Is there any comparability list for using these components ?

Re: three layers model

Posted by Loai Abdallatif <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris for your response

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Christopher Schultz <

Re: three layers model

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.