Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "M. Onur ERGiN" <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/19 00:47:46 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] localization problem

Dear all,
In mailman logs I've a problem with I letter. Please see below message:

It only occurs to 'I' in HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE, HTTP_COOKIE, HTTP_CONNECTION
and HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING and not to I in other Apache set variables
such as SCRIPT_FILENAME, SERVER_ADMIN, SERVER_SIGNATURE, etc.

How would apache decide/set those HTTP_* variables? Or what should I check specifically?

Regards
Onur.

---------------------------------

Re: [users@httpd] localization problem

Posted by "M. Onur ERGiN" <mo...@yahoo.com>.
Forgot to add this:
Those HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE, HTTP_COOKIE, HTTP_CONNECTION and HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING are logged as HTTP_KEEP_ALÝVE, HTTP_COOKÝE, HTTP_CONNECTÝON, HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODÝNG.

Regards,
Onur.

"M. Onur ERGiN" <mo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear all,
In mailman logs I've a problem with I letter. Please see below message:

It only occurs to 'I' in HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE, HTTP_COOKIE, HTTP_CONNECTION
and HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING and not to I in other Apache set variables
such as SCRIPT_FILENAME, SERVER_ADMIN, SERVER_SIGNATURE, etc.

How would apache decide/set those HTTP_* variables? Or what should I check specifically?

Regards
Onur.

Yahoo! Photos � Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
  Photo Books. You design it and we�ll bind it!

Yahoo! Photos