Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 09:33:36 UTC

[CLOSED] OpenEJB 4.0.0/TomEE 1.0.0 (staging-109)

Finally got a full build to work on windows in my Parallels VM.  After a few fixes to the main code and test, I was just left with this one issue:

Could not create framework: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\psf\Home\.pax\exam\org\apache\felix\org.apache.felix.framework\3.0.9\
org.apache.felix.framework-3.0.9.jar
java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\psf\Home\.pax\exam\org\apache\felix\org.apache.felix.framework\3.0.9\org.apache.felix.framework-3
.0.9.jar
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.createClassLoader(Main.java:1009)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.launch(Main.java:239)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.main(Main.java:429)
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 184.392 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:
  initializationError(org.apache.openejb.osgi.test.OSGiKarafStartupTest): Cannot get the remote bundle context

This is due to the fact that for some reason these tools cannot understand the "maven.repo.local" flag.  If you build with another maven repo other than "user.home/.m2" the tool can't handle it.

Anyway, all is finally good with windows.  Trying to get our CI system to be happy, but it seems to have maven issues -- will have to check out which maven version it is using.

-David