Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/10 20:58:00 UTC

logging behavior of the client side

When I run a simple junit test that uses a client created using spring
configuration, I get some INFO level log traffic on the console.

These messages seem a bit noisy. Or, maybe, the real question is who is
setting j.u.l to operate at INFO?

Oct 10, 2007 2:32:07 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://ws.index.rnm.basistech.com}NameIndex from
class com.basistech.rnm.index.ws.NameIndexService
Oct 10, 2007 2:32:09 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service
{http://ws.rnt.basistech.com}NameTranslationServiceService from class
com.basistech.rnt.ws.NameTranslationService

RE: logging behavior of the client side

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Metro also is a bit on the chatty side when generating a client.  But
our debugging page gives more info on setting logging levels:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Debugging

Glen

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.