Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zisis Tachtsidis <zi...@runbox.com> on 2014/11/03 15:16:01 UTC

Re: SolrCloud use of "min_rf" through SolrJ

In case anyone else runs into this, I've managed to make it work. I didn't
notice in the ticket discussion that the specific feature is enabled when
min_rf >=2, I was setting min_rf=1. It goes without saying that you should
also have at least 2 replicas in your SolrCloud configuration. The actual
code I've used to make it return "rf" is

UpdateRequest req = new UpdateRequest();
req.setParam(UpdateRequest.MIN_REPFACT, "2");
req.add(doc);
NamedList response = solrServer.request(req);